Control System Engineer (Estate Solutions)
What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
- You will be part of the Estate team IT/OT convergence solutions revolutionizing the industry.
- Responsible to support projects and operations which involves development, execution and deployment of IoT automation projects or products.
- Demonstrate support in product and development tasks.
- Evaluating products to collect data from sensors and integrate that data to the control system and/or platform.
- Analyses, inspects, and reviews implementation problems to meet customer demands.
- Assist in risk management to minimize project risks.
- Perform overall quality control of the work and report regularly on project status.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Engineering with at least 2 years working experience in energy efficiency sector.
- 2+ years’ related working knowledge and experience with microcontrollers. (e.g.: PLC, Relay, Edge computing, etc)
- Experience in programming for Siemens PLC such as Simatic Manager, TIA Portal and WinCC is an added advantage.
- Experience with communication protocols such as Modbus, CANBus, EtherNet/IP, or similar.
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to scale with new challenges.
- Analytical, organized and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust priorities as and when needed to meet deadlines.
- Self-driven and keen to learn. Passion for technology advancement is essential.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work comfortably and independently in a fast-paced environment.