Finance Executive/ Senior Finance Executive
What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story
Responsible for day-to-day financial accounting functions.
- Manage full set of accounts, AP & AR.
- Ensure invoices and payment requests and reimbursements are processed in compliance with internal and tax regulations.
- Prepare GL schedules, bank reconciliations.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly GST returns.
- Raise project billings for clients.
- Monitor client billings and payment status.
- Responsible for bank reconciliation.
- Assist in financial reporting and audit processes.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, corporate policies and other regulatory requirements
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agent, company secretary, government authorities etc.
- To assist in any other ad-hoc projects and assignments as required.
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or Finance.
- At least 3 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Proficient with MS office with advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Able to use Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus.
- High degree of professional integrity and discreet in handling confidential and sensitive issues.
- Pro-active, analytical, meticulous and highly organized.
- Preferably able to start work immediately or on short notice.