Intern – Front End Programmer
What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology startup, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
- Design and develop Front End modules (e.g. UI, Data transformation, etc.) for Smart Estate Solutions.
- Work with product development team member to interface with the backend engines.
- Research on common practices in operation or process to ensure the developed modules are functional and visually appealing.
- Debug errors and troubleshoot issues.
- Studying or completed Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Proficiency with HTML5, including semantic HTML5 elements, microformats , and WAI-ARIA
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as Sass, Less, or Stylus
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good Problem-Solving skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Knowledge in Python programming will be advantageous.