Junior Presales Solutions Engineer (Estate Solutions)
What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology startup, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
The Junior Presales Solution Engineer works collaboratively with the sales team in identifying clients’ needs and providing thought leadership to help clients in their transformative data and analytics journey.
He/she is responsible for developing and managing the clients technical and end user relationships and assisting sales team in positioning the strategic vision at c-level to board level as required. He/she must have strong desire to set the vision, translating business objectives into compelling and actionable recommendations.
- Responsible for the sales cycle through close collaboration with internal and external resources.
- Work closely with current and potential clients to understand technical and business requirements to develop and deliver innovative solutions that aligns with client’s business vision.
- Present and articulate data and analytics solutions, the benefits, and advantages in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
- Provide business and technical input to RFP’s, client proposals, etc.
- Develop and enhance current and new sales presentations and proposals.
- Qualify, design, build and present Proof of Concepts (POCs) to showcase the benefit of the proposed solution based on the client’s requirement.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and best practices in solution and development in build environment e.g., Smart Building solutions, GM regulations, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Building Performance, or related fields.
- Building facilities related skills is a must (e.g., BMS, Lift, Energy, Water, Green Mark, etc.)
- Understanding and experience with Industry 4.0 and Cybersecurity will be added advantage.
- Able to develop product demonstrations, Proof-of-Concepts (PoC), and present to business and technical users.
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy or delivery is a bonus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Able to adapt to the latest technology trends quickly.
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners/vendors.
- Highly motivated, analytical thinker, keen eye for details, results-oriented, with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in a varied environment.