Project Operational Technology Engineer_Senior (Estate Solutions)
What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology startup, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
- Implementation of Smart Estate Solutions for HVAC, Power Management, Water Management, Lift/Elevator, and Integrated Workspace Management tools.
- Analyses, inspects, and reviews implementation problems to meet customer demands.
- Conduct training on products to end-users.
- Feedback to development teams on product implementation and support issues for product improvement.
- Maintain records of project activities.
- Perform test and commissioning for implementation of solutions.
- Participate in product development and marketing workshops for enhancing business opportunities and growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Computing Science or relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years Operational Technology experience i.e. BMS, open bus protocol, control engineering, etc.
- Knowledge in commercial and industrial building equipment operations; preferably with good knowledge of Facility Management.
- Must have broad based experience of computer systems and MS Office applications, including computer setup, network setup and basic knowledge in network security.
- Ability to analyse building or industrial services plant and chilled-water plant operational data.
- Strong technical implementation and management skills and able to apply both business and technical insights to the project assignment.
- Possess excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- A client-centric, outcome driven and quality focused team player.