Senior Sustainability Engineer (Estate Solutions)
What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
- Responsible for energy audits and studies for the establishment of energy efficiency solutions.
- Assist Sustainability Manager in managing M&V instrument set-up, perform BMS/ M&V trending data analysis and identify building operation characteristics and areas of potential energy savings.
- Prepare monthly report for client endorsement, keep track of all saving reports and progress
- Analyses, inspects, and reviews implementation problems to meet customer demands.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Assist in risk management to minimize project risks.
- Perform overall quality control of the work and report regularly on project status
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with product development and operation team for implementation
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Engineering with at least 2 years working experience in energy efficiency sector.
- 2+ years’ related field and project planning experience in energy audits and managing energy saving project.
- Good knowledge in software such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and data analytics.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and BAS controls will be an added advantage.
- Analytical, organized and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust priorities as and when needed to meet deadlines.
- Self-driven and keen to learn. Passion for technology advancement is essential.
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work comfortably and independently in a fast-paced environment