Technical Project Manager
What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player will handle all the resources and coordination from a technical standpoint. You must set and achieve objectives, ensure both top quality and control of the project, handle client and vendor interaction, and act as the subject expert.
- Overall management and co-ordination of the project’s execution from initial to a successful completion.
- Serve as a key point of contact in co-ordination with and consultation with the Client’s Representative.
- Lead and provide guidance and mentoring to the project team members, including the overseeing of all day-to-day project activities.
- Co-ordinate project activities with the Client, existing vendors and other parties as indicated by the Customer.
- Arrange for, co-ordinate and document project progress meetings and system change management meetings
- Manage changes within project constraints, e.g., scope, resource and schedule
- Plan and allocate resources proactively to ensure timely delivery of the system in accordance with the project schedule.
- Effectively manage scope and dependencies, identify risks and issues, and proactively resolve/mitigate them.
- Work closely with Clients on status, risks, mitigation, and timing; ensure projects are delivered to
time, cost and quality.
- Keep management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results, recommend alternative options to mitigate business impact.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of project management experience and preferably at least 3 years’ professional experience as project manager for IT projects.
- Experience in project management for at least 2 cycles of complete delivery for project/product.
- Advanced understanding on the user requirement management, cost management, Agile development and quality assurance for IT projects.
- Understand data collection, correlation and analysis.
- Highly proficient in project management principles, methods, techniques and tools.
- PMP certification will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate leadership and flexibility, as well as the ability to build rapport with clients, team members, managers, and senior executives in a consulting context.
- Highly organized, meets project deadlines and proactively delivers on business objectives.