Senior Consultant/ Consultant
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for applying your skills and knowledge of data analysis, data modelling, enterprise data warehousing, BI/ Visualizations and data management to ensure the successful delivery of client engagements and initiatives within our Information Management Practice.
- Deliver end-to-end implementation of data warehouse, data lake, big data solution.
- Designing of data models, ETL framework.
- Conduct and facilitate workshops, focus group discussions with both business and technical team.
- Gathering of requirements from the clients to understand their current state.
- Assist in developing proposals for business pursuits or opportunities.
- Attend and assist in facilitating project meetings/ workshops with client working team members.
- Contribute and support projects in his/ her respective expertise area.
- Produce high-quality deliverables/ document, with-ready-to-use content.
- Preparation of user requirements and data development work including documentation.
- Assist in developing project deliverables and assets such as templates, processes, reports, and presentation decks for the client based on work assignment.
- Lead the discussion with a client for design, development, and testing of enhancements spanning multiple areas and of moderate to high complexity.
- Identify, help negotiate, and maintain strong working relationships with key vendors and keep abreast of changes that might impact the service delivery (either positively or negatively).
- Minimum 2 years of working experience.
- University degree holder or above.
- SAS Data Integration Studio and/or SAS Visual Analytics experience is a MUST.
- Good at SQL queries/ scripts, logical and physical data models, Extract Transform Load (ETL) procedures, reporting data structures.
- Experience in Visualization such as Tableau or QlikView or MS Power BI is an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS SQL Server or Oracle or Big data (Hadoop, Azure, AWS).
- Ability to understand client’s requirements, design, develop/ build, test and operationalize data management solutions.
- Familiar and interested in working with data and technologically driven solutions.
- Good understanding of document control best practices, processes and solutions.