What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
We are looking for a suitable individual to join us as Senior Associate/ Consultant / Senior Consultant in our Information Management Practice. The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible to lead the IFRS 17 Accounting posting rule requirements analysis, generating accounting posting dataset and validation on accounting posting rule and data.
- Working closely with solution implementation team including assessing requirements, fulfilling IFRS17 regulatory requirements.
- Understand, communicate, and assess risks that may occur during project implementation.
- End-to-end implementation IFRS17 Solution.
- Conduct and facilitate workshops, focus group discussions with both business and technical team.
- Attend and assist in facilitating project meetings/workshops with client working team members.
- Review client’s GL account, GL accruals, GL Reconciliation, Management Reporting during implementation.
- Gathering of requirements from client to understand client’s current state.
- Contribute and support projects in his/her respective expertise area.
- Produce high-quality deliverables/document, with-ready-to-use content.
- Preparation of user requirements and data development work including documentation.
- Assist in developing project deliverables and assets such as templates, processes, reports, and presentation decks for the client based on work assignment.
- Minimum degree in Accounting/Actuarial Science/Finance/Computer Science or quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering and related field.
- Prefer 2 year’s working experience in the Finance Dept of a Bank or Insurance Company.
- Some IFRS17 or IFRS9 exposure is an advantage
- Fresh Graduates will be considered
- A relevant professional qualification (e.g., ICAEW, ACCA, CPA, MICPA or equivalent) will have added advantage.
- Good understanding of Actuarial/Finance/Accounting processes and methods.
- Experience in the insurance sector, either from within the industry as part of an insurance institution or from professional services.
- Familiar and interested in working with data and technologically driven solutions.
- Good understanding of document control best practices, processes, and solutions.
- Experience in insurance accounting and/or relevant advisory engagements.
- Knowledge or awareness of developments in insurance regulation.
- Candidate must possess strong command of English in both verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in developing project deliverables (proposals, reports, presentations) to a high standard.
- Candidate with background in working on IFRS17 will have added advantage.
- Experience in implementing General Ledger system. (i.e. Oracle General Ledger, Sun GL, SAS Financial Management, Dynamics 365 Finance, SAP General Ledger Accounting)