Azendian Solutions, a leading data analytics and AI company in Asia, was founded by a group of veteran Data Management and Advanced Analytics professionals who champion software and application-based solutions as the way to improving productivity and sustainability in the 4.0 digital economy. We contribute to smart city solutions, with a current focus on education (EduTech) and the built environment
We are looking for a qualified Application Support Analyst who will be part of the Maintenance Team to maintain a high quality enterprise system. The ideal candidate is an experienced maintenance engineer who will be responsible for the maintenance support of the data warehouse, data marts, visualisation and advanced analytics solutions; either on the cloud or on-premises system environments.
- Become the first point of contact for client issues.
- Maintain and support the data pipeline and dashboards.
- Liaise with clients and internal teams to understand the requirements.
- Deploy and roll-out system changes.
- Maintain the deployed systems to ensure that the data warehouse and Business Intelligence Dashboards are functional.
- Escalate issues internally and externally with service providers and partners.
- Maintain and extend our knowledge base.
- Maintain and manage issues log and status report.
- A keen learner with a minimum diploma in Computer Science or related fields.
- Hands-on experiences in implementation and / or maintenance of data warehouse, data lake, big data visualisation and / or advanced analytics systems will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in any of BI/ETL products such as SAS 9.4 and Viya, Informatica, Qlik Sense, MicroStrategy and Power BI, is added advantage
- Knowledge in Database and SQL is preferred.
- Familiar with Windows and Linux server environments is added advantage.
- A self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- A client-centric, outcome driven and quality focused team player.
- Excellent communication skills; both in written and spoken English.
- Able to work under pressure when there is an escalated demand in the project lifecycle.
- Enjoy problem solving in the different domains and industries.
- Love working with a highly energetic and competent team.
- For someone with experience in leading a team of support engineers, he/she will be considered for a lead position.