Azendian Solutions, a fast-growing data and AI company contributing to smart city solutions, has a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We believe what we do matters and invites you to be part of our expansion plan:
Successful candidates are responsible for identifying, recruiting, onboarding and managing strategic partner relationships which will drive the growth of Azendian’s LiteOn suite of solutions in the new markets.
- Identify, recruit, formalise agreements with and onboard new partners.
- Manage relationships and communications between Azendian and its Partner Ecosystem. Raise issues and concerns to respective stakeholders.
- Work to fulfil a sales and revenue target; develop channels capacity plan and territory pipeline leveraging the Partner Ecosystem.
- Build, grow and maintain the LiteOn business for the assigned region, drive incremental sales revenue, pipeline targets, through strategic joint events and sales/marketing collaboration activities.
- Continually refine strategy, joint value proposition and business plan for success with alliance partners.
- Build revenue plans with partners and roll up forecasts for the company.
- Map partners to internal sales teams to maximise territory coverage.
- Track project progress with alliance partners and develop and maintain long-term relationships.
- Manage internal stakeholders – coordinate with pre and post sales plus professional delivery teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent education background.
- Hunter mentality is a must.
- Seasoned channels sales professional, with experience managing end-to-end channels sales cycle including prospecting through to negotiation and closure.
- Proven ability to establish long-lasting and engaging relationships with partners.
- Demonstrable understanding of and have contacts in the reseller & SI market in the local market.
- Proven track record or experience in strategic partner development, sales, business development, relationship management and/or consulting.
- Strong project management and relationship-building skills.
- Written and verbal English and Japanese proficiency.
- Preferrable with knowledge in Digital 4.0.
- Willing to travel as needed.