Azendian Solutions, a fast-growing data and AI company contributing to smart city solutions, has a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We believe what we do matters and invites you to be part of our expansion plan
Successful candidates are responsible for identifying, recruiting, onboarding, and managing strategic partner relationships which will drive the growth of Azendian’s LiteOn suite of solutions in the new markets.
- Identify, recruit, formalise agreements with and onboard new partners.
- Manage relationships and communications between Azendian and its Partner Ecosystem. Raise issues and concerns to respective stakeholders.
- Work to fulfil a sales and revenue target; develop channels capacity plan and territory pipeline leveraging the Partner Ecosystem.
- Build, grow and maintain the LiteOn business for the assigned region, drive incremental sales revenue, pipeline targets, through strategic joint events and sales/marketing collaboration activities.
- Continually refine strategy, joint value proposition and business plan for success with alliance partners.
- Build revenue plans with partners and roll up forecasts for the company.
- Map partners to internal sales teams to maximise territory coverage.
- Track project progress with alliance partners and develop and maintain long-term relationships.
- Manage internal stakeholders – coordinate with pre and post sales plus professional delivery teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent education background.
- Hunter mentality is a must.
- Seasoned channels sales professional, with experience managing end-to-end channels sales cycle including prospecting through to negotiation and closure.
- Proven ability to establish long-lasting and engaging relationships with partners.
- Demonstrable understanding of and have contacts in the reseller & SI market in the local market.
- Proven track record or experience in strategic partner development, sales, business development, relationship management and/or consulting.
- Strong project management and relationship-building skills.
- Preferrable with knowledge in Digital 4.0.
- Willing to travel as needed.