What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
We are looking for qualified Data Analytics Manager with the relevant experience to join our consulting, system integration and data analytics product solution teams. Our objective is to partner our client to enhance the revenue, operation and risk management.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- More than 7 years of working experience in Data Analytics or Data Warehousing or similar industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative fields such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics and related field.
- Highly skilled in Research and Data Analytics.
- Implementation experience in data quality management techniques and establishing processes for monitoring, measuring, reporting compliance with acceptable levels of data quality (completeness, validity, consistency, timeliness, and accuracy).
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: Predictive Analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on-premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Experience writing advanced SAS code statements, models, and macros.
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue, and other key business outcomes.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people, and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills.