Back to Jobs Opening
Data Governance (Consultant/Senior (Lead) Consultant)
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- Primary upward interaction is with client director
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Will interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Azendian.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Desire to work in an information system environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Technical experience and knowledge in Master Data Management and Data Quality
- At least 1 end to end implementation of a Data Governance Strategy or Roadmap
- Experience with Data Architecture and Data Integration will be an advantage
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Data Stewardship activities
- Experience with Data Quality tools to profile, cleanse, standardize and enrich data
- Minimum of 3 years of experience analyzing and implementing Data Management solutions