What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
We have growth opportunities for an Enterprise Sales Manager (Estate Solutions) to be a part of our AI / Smart Estate Solution Sales Team. Our objective is to partner our clients to enhance productivity at facility management, sustainability and energy management.
The candidate will be part of a team of professionals with the aspirations to resolve sustainability challenges using a combination of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning techniques. Experience in AI and machine learning will be an advantage but not pre-requisite.
The ideal candidate will be a strong hunter responsible for building a strong pipeline, achieving sales and profitability objectives from new or existing clients depending on the accounts assigned. In addition, the candidate will identify new markets and client opportunities and develop proposals as well as manage the entire sales process.
- Develop and pursue the market for Smart/AI Estate solution in Singapore through business development, partnerships, and enterprise sales.
- Initiate and generate business development, pipeline and revenue forecasts.
- Lead generation, prospects qualification and pipeline management to achieve/overachieve targets.
- Present and articulate Smart / AI Estate solutions, their benefits, and requirements.
- Build network / relationships with clients (including management executives) as their trusted advisor.
- Work co-operatively, co-ordinate and leverage internal relationships and resources including but not limited to inside sales, technical presales, partner sales, executives, and delivery teams.
- Direct the customer interfacing relationship and confidently speaks with Senior Management contacts, crafting the proposal, pricing, and negotiating the deal to completion.
- Establish a cordial relationship with the clients to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, HVAC Engineering or related fields.
- Possess at least 3 to 7 years account management and engineering sales experience.
- Understanding and experience with facility management and knowledge in M&E equipment including HVAC (Chiller plant, Air Handling Unit, elevators, escalators, sustainability engineering consulting firms, etc.) is highly desired.
- Good network in the building automation and Facility management industry.
- Able to adapt to the latest technology trends quickly.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally with the ability to present to and influence decision-makers at all levels.
- Highly motivated, analytical thinker, keen eye for details, results-oriented, with a can-do attitude.