Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology company, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We invite highly driven, energetic and tenacious individuals to join us in our transformation and growth story.
Join our Marcoms team
Responsible for planning, implementing and reviewing B2B marketing and communications strategy and activities as well as digital marketing initiatives to build a stronger brand for Azendian in target markets.
- Competitive Intelligence/Product Marketing
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including the Sales and Product teams to develop, implement end-to-end marketing (digital and conventional) campaigns, events and activities to win new customers, boost sales growth and enhance stakeholder engagement.
- Research into market/product trends, competition and customer segmentation to drive sales and business development as well as collaborate with channel partners to develop and refine integrated marcoms plans for lead and pipeline generation.
- Content creation, develop marketing materials for distribution through suitable channels/platforms including EDM’s, point of sales material, brand collaterals and social media.
- Review campaigns effectiveness and report on marketing outcome and deliverables.
- Organise marketing events, webinars and activities
- Grow Azendian’s brand equity through corporate communications and marcoms – design and content creation for social media platforms (LinkedIn, website etc) and develop collaterals and campaigns (brochures, fliers, posters, videos)
- Collaborate with HR team to position Azendian as Employer of Choice through internal communications and social media (Networking, LinkedIn, Job-Boards, Company Webpage)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Business, Public Relations or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience with Tech companies or similar.
- Experience in channels or B2B marketing of software/solutions will be added advantage.
- Adept in SEO/SEM, lead generation, social media and/or display online advertising campaigns.
- Strength in segment marketing and stakeholders’ management.
- Experience with WordPress and design tools, website analytics tools (eg Google Analytics) etc.
- Strong interpersonal communications and presentation skills to collaborate with cross-function teams locally and overseas
- Highly motivated individual and team player with good project management skills (planning, conceptualization, execution and measurement of marketing plans).