What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology specialist, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains.
If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
The Operations Manager will be responsible to manage our Solution Support Team. He/she will continue improving the infrastructure and organisation for the Operations and Maintenance team to help support our clients after the implementation of their solution effectively.
- Lead a team of Solution Support Team to provide day-to-day application support services to clients.
- Continuously improve and maintain SOP and templates on application support services.
- Resolve escalated all support and service requests in an accurate and timely manner within the Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure impact is mitigated.
- Classify change requests according to business guidelines and SLA.
- Manage service request system and ensure comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date.
- Define action and work plans to address any support and service requests related issues.
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the Team and to recommend mitigating measures to manage the risks.
- Communicate and negotiate with stakeholders and external parties on application support related matters.
- Lead and provide guidance and mentoring to the project team members.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Possess minimum three or more years of relevant experience managing a team of at least 5 staff in providing operations and maintenance support to Clients.
- Familiar with the process of Helpdesk Support, Call Logging, Issue Resolution and Service Availability Reporting.
- Knowledge and relevant experience in providing maintenance and support for Data Warehousing / AI related solutions.
- Experience in managing in Government IT projects will be added advantageous.
- Experience in managing project team and vendors.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Strong customer orientation and relationship management experience.
- A self-starter with an analytical approach to problem solving.
- A client-centric, outcome and quality focussed leader.