Presales Senior Consultant/Consultant
We are looking for qualified Presales Senior Consultant/Consultant with the relevant experience to join our consulting, system integration and data analytics product solution teams. Our objective is to partner our client to enhance the revenue, operation and risk management.
- Build a strong pipeline, achieve sales and profitability objectives from existing or new clients.
- Identify new clients and market opportunities.
- Collaborate with other account managers, technical consultants during the sales cycle.
- Lead and contribute to all phases of the presales projects.
- Attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Present and articulate data and analytics solutions, the benefits and advantages in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
- Develop and enhance current and new sales presentations and proposals.
- Prepare and conduct POC to showcase the benefit of the proposed solution based on client’s requirement.
- Provide feedback on projects/solutions implemented by clients and internal team.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and best practices in solution and development, e.g. Analytics, AI & Machine Learning, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s/Postgraduate/Professional/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Analytics, Statistics or related fields.
- At least 2 years and above of technical/solutions pre-sales experience.
- Data analytics related skills is a must (SQL, R or Python-Statistical Programming, data visualisation, machine learning)
- Understanding and experience with data management will be added advantage.
- Ability to develop product demonstrations, Proof-of-Concepts, and present to business and technical users.
- Able to adapt to the latest technology trends quickly.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners/vendors.
- Highly motivated, analytical thinker, keen eye for details, results-oriented, with a can-do attitude.