What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
We are looking for qualified Presales Solutions Engineer with the relevant experience to join our growing consulting, system and data analytics product solutions team. This role works collaboratively with the sales team in identifying clients’ needs and providing thought leadership to help clients in their transformative data and analytics journey.
He/she is responsible for developing and managing the clients technical and end user relationships and assisting sales team in positioning the strategic vision at c-level to board level as required. He/she must have strong desire to set the vision, translating business objectives into compelling and actionable recommendations.
- Lead the solution and contribute to all phases of the sales cycle through close collaboration with internal and external resources.
- Work closely with current and potential clients to understand technical and business requirements to develop and deliver innovative solutions that aligns with client’s business vision.
- Present and articulate data and analytics solutions, the benefits and advantages in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
- Provide business and technical input to RFP’s, client proposals, etc.
- Able to create the first level of Business Architecture and engage Business/ IT on it.
- Develop and enhance current and new sales presentations and proposals.
- Qualify, design, build and present Proof of Concepts (POCs) to showcase the benefit of the proposed solution based on the client’s requirement.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and best practices in solution and development, e.g. Analytics, AI & Machine Learning, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s/Postgraduate/Professional/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Analytics, Statistics or related fields.
- At least 2 years and above of technical/solutions pre-sales experience.
- Data analytics related skills is a must (SQL, R or Python-Statistical Programming, data visualisation, machine learning)
- Understanding and experience with data management will be added advantage.
- Ability to develop product demonstrations, Proof-of-Concepts, and present to business and technical users.
- Able to adapt to the latest technology trends quickly.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners/vendors.
- Highly motivated, analytical thinker, keen eye for details, results-oriented, with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in a varied environment
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy or delivery is a bonus.