What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment.
We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
- Responsible for all projects related documents preparations
- Responsible for project management documentation coordination and compilation, including PoC, tenders’ submission, project schedule, progress reports, progressive project billings, project delivery orders, project handover/completion certificates etc.
- Manage and prepare all contract documentation and agreement, as well as provide support in the drafting of specifications, bills of quantities and other tender requirements.
- Preliminary analysis of tender packages and co-coordinating contract negotiation processes.
- Compilation and formatting of corporate presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Set up and maintain project files in accordance with the company work instructions and applicable project instructions
- Manage and ensure that all project related documents (plans, drawings, method statement, manuals, procedures, registers, etc.) are updated.
- Keep proper records and maintain all administrative correspondences and documents relating to projects in good order.
- Coordinate with the project team, client, main-con and sub-con in document submission at site (e.g., reports, meetings, schedules, daily site activities, project progress, materials delivery, etc.)
- Other administrative work as required, and all other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by reporting Manager.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering (Electric/Electronic), Facility & Energy Management or relevant discipline.
- Experience in project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, especially excel, spreadsheet, PowerPoint.
- A team player with positive working attitude, diligence, commitment, and initiative.
- Eye for details and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Confidentiality and discreet management of information is a must.