What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that all information and data are configured and maintained in an optimal way by providing an accurate and timely information to all the business decision makers.
- Manage and lead the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Visualisation projects execution from initial to a successful completion.
- Lead the proposal development and provide the proposal information including cost estimation, schedules and status reports.
- Effectively manage scope and dependencies, identify risks and issues, and proactively resolve/mitigate them.
- Work closely with Clients on status, risks, mitigation, and timing; ensure projects are delivered to time, cost and quality.
- Responsible for Enterprise Data Architecture, ensure adherences of data principles for compliance requirements.
- Keep management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results, recommend alternative options to mitigate business impact.
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to achieve the most efficient and effective execution of the project objectives.
- Lead and provide guidance and mentoring to the project team members.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business management, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Managed at least 2 to 3 end-to-end data warehouse/data lake/data visualisation implementation with at least one project implementation experience with Government sector.
- Possess 7+ years EDM experience in managing projects, preferably in high tech company.
- Proficient with at least one of more of the following technologies: SAS, IBM, Informatica, Microsoft, AWS, QIik, etc.
- Understand data collection, correlation and analysis.
- Highly proficient in project management principles, methods, techniques and tools.
- PMP certification will be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead and coach a team in the areas of Information Management.
- Demonstrate leadership and flexibility, as well as the ability to build rapport with clients, team members, managers, and senior executives in a consulting context.
- Highly organized, meets project deadlines and proactively delivers on business objectives
- Enjoy problem-solving in the different domains and industries.