What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
- Develop strategic and tactical plans for risk management to support the Company’s cyber security strategy and Information Security Management Systems.
- Configure and administrator technology/system (e.g., Hardware, Operating Systems, network, and middleware) in support of on-going operations and projects.
- Support with the installation and configuration of network security architectures, including firewalls, router ACLs (Access Control Lists), web content filters and Demilitarized Zones (DMZ).
- Configure Windows and Linux host-based security as well as network and cloud-based security systems.
- Perform risk assessments and recommend security enhancements (enhancements or upgrades to existing server, network, and other IT infrastructure equipment.
- Install firewalls, data encryption and other security measures.
- Provide support during security audits, vulnerability scans and penetration testing; work with auditors, clients and internal teams to address gaps and findings.
- Prepare, update, and maintain IT documentation in compliance with IT security policies and procedures and ensure that information security strategies are consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide day to day IT administration support to end users, which includes set up of laptops, diagnose and solve hardware/software issues reported.
- Responsible for infrastructure management support including network, email, domain, internet access, tele-communication & server administration.
- Install and configure printers, IP Phones, projectors, video conferences and other peripherals.
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors for IT equipment quotations, services, or solutions.
- Maintain inventory of IT equipment and license control/software management.
- Provide orientation and training to users on IT system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security/Cyber Security, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience with a solid record in IT or Information Security related experience (e.g., network security, server security, application security, end point security, email security, physical access security, logical access security, etc).
- Good understanding of security operations & technologies such as Imperva Database Activity Monitoring (DAM), firewall, CyberArk Privileged Access Management (PAM), Anti-virus, HIPS and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Multi-factor Authentication and Vulnerability Management.
- Experience with different platform technologies (Windows, Linux, VMware, MacOS).
- Knowledge of generally IT audit standards, statements and practices, and IT security and control practices.
- Understanding of ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Risk Management methodologies is a plus.
- Knowledge in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform environment and services will be added advantages.
- A person with initiative, efficient and able to multi-task.
- Demonstrated presentation skills to business operations and management.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment with good problem-solving skills.