What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains.
If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
The Presales Solution Engineer/Senior works collaboratively with the sales team in identifying clients’ needs and providing thought leadership to help clients in their transformative data and analytics journey.
He/she is responsible for developing and managing the clients technical and end user relationships and assisting sales team in positioning the strategic vision at c-level to board level as required. He/she must have strong desire to set the vision, translating business objectives into compelling and actionable recommendations.
- Lead the solution and contribute to all phases of the sales cycle through close collaboration with internal and external resources.
- Work closely with current and potential clients to understand technical and business requirements to develop and deliver innovative solutions that aligns with client’s business vision.
- Present and articulate data and analytics solutions, the benefits, and advantages in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
- Provide business and technical input to RFP’s, client proposals, etc.
- Develop and enhance current and new sales presentations and proposals.
- Qualify, design, build and present Proof of Concepts (POCs) to showcase the benefit of the proposed solution based on the client’s requirement.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and best practices in solution and development in build environment e.g., Smart Building solutions, GM regulations, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Building Performance, or related fields.
- 5 – 7 years technical/solutions pre-sales experience
- Building facilities related skills is a must (e.g., BMS, Lift, Energy, Water, Green Mark, etc.)
- Understanding and experience with Industry 4.0 and Cybersecurity will be added advantage.
- Able to develop product demonstrations, Proof-of-Concepts (PoC), and present to business and technical users.
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy or delivery is a bonus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Able to adapt to the latest technology trends quickly.
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners/vendors.
- Highly motivated, analytical thinker, keen eye for details, results-oriented, with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in a varied environment