What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains.
If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
As a Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist, you play a significant role to ensure that Azendian Solutions has access to the best talent in the marketplace for live roles and build a strong pipeline for the future to enable our ambitious growth plans in the region.
- Handle the full cycle of talent recruitment process across all levels of seniority and functions for all Azendian market locations within or outside of Singapore (from hiring request, sourcing, screen resumes and applications, shortlisting, interviewing, offer extension to candidate acceptance of job offer).
- Liaise with business leaders, hiring managers to fully understand recruitment needs and work closely throughout the process to help create and update JD on various recruitment portals.
- Manage business leaders’ expectations and provide outstanding candidate experience.
- Design and implement winning sourcing strategies to fill critical positions.
- Execute the recruitment activities and job fairs, job posting on company careers pages, job portals and social networks in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage content and updates for all recruitment platforms and programs that enable Employment Branding and Candidate Attraction.
- Build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Share competitor analysis and talent market insights (salary benchmark etc.) to assist manpower planning and support hiring managers decisions.
- Build, develop and maintain an in-house candidate database to manage workflows, like tracking spreadsheets.
- Maintain candidate database and accurate recruitment records for all hires.
- Foster dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, and the rest of the HR team.
- Be involved in other HR projects and initiatives which may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience of end-to-end recruitment or working experience as a Recruiter (in-house or a recruitment agency).
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with the full lifecycle recruitment process.
- Proven track record delivering or exceeding quarterly goals improving time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates and candidate pipelines.
- Experience in Tech company will be value added advantage.
- Ability to work towards agreed targets with minimal supervision.
- Must work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- High integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and stakeholder management skills.
- Highly organized, driven, and able to perform well under pressure.