Azendian Solutions, a fast-growing data and AI company contributing to smart city solutions, has a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We believe what we do matters and invites you to be part of our expansion plan
- Implementation of Smart Estate Solutions for HVAC, Power Management, Water Management, Lift/Elevator, and Integrated Workplace Management tools.
- Work with sales representative on pre-sales activities.
- Analyses, inspects, and reviews implementation problems to meet customer demands.
- Respond to customer service calls and on-site support service.
- Conduct training on products to end-users.
- Feedback to development teams on product implementation and support issues for product improvement.
- Maintain records of service and support.
- Participate in product development and marketing workshops for enhancing business opportunities and growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or Computing Science or relevant disciplines.
- At least 2 years field engineering and customer service experience.
- Knowledge in commercial and industrial building equipment operations.
- Preferably with good knowledge of Facility Management.
- Must have broad based experience of computer systems and MS Office applications, including computer setup, network setup and basic knowledge in network security.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to analyse building or industrial services plant and chilled-water plant operational data.
- Strong technical implementation and management skills and able to apply both business and technical insights to the project assignment
- Able to facilitate discussions/workshops to elicit, manage and prioritise key business needs.
- Possess excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Passion for technology advancement is essential/
- Able to work comfortably and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- A client-centric, outcome driven and quality focused team player.
- Excellent communication skills; both in written and spoken English and Japanese.