We are looking for a qualified Maintenance Engineer who will be part of the Maintenance Team to maintain a high-quality enterprise system . The ideal candidate is an experienced maintenance engineer who will be responsible for the maintenance support of the data warehouse, data marts, visualisation and advanced analytics solutions; either on the cloud or on-premises system environments.
• Become the first point of contact for client issues.
• Maintain and support the data pipeline and dashboards.
• Liaise with clients and internal teams to understand the requirements.
• Deploy and roll-out system changes.
• Maintain the deployed systems to ensure that the data warehouse and Business Intelligence Dashboards are functional.
• Escalate issues internally and externally with service providers and partners.
• Maintain and extend our knowledge base.
• Maintain and manage issues log and status report.
• A keen learner with a minimum diploma in Computer Science or related fields.
• Hands-on experiences in implementation and / or maintenance of data warehouse, data lake, big data visualisation and / or advanced analytics systems will be added advantage.
• Knowledge in any of BI/ETL products such as Informatica, Qlik Sense, MicroStrategy and Power BI, is added advantage.
• Knowledge in Database and SQL is preferred.
• Familiar with Windows and Linux server environments is added advantage.
• A self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• A client-centric, outcome driven and quality focused team player.
• Excellent communication skills; both in written and spoken English.
• Able to work under pressure when there is an escalated demand in the project lifecycle.
• Enjoy problem solving in the different domains and industries.
• Love working with a highly energetic and competent team.
• For someone with experience in leading a team of support engineers, he/she will be considered for a lead position.