Operations Manager, Application Support
We’re looking for a suitable individual to join us as Manager to setup and subsequently manage our Solution Support Team. The successful candidate will develop the infrastructure and organisation for the Operations and Maintenance team to help support our clients after the implementation of their solution.
Core Job Responsibilities:
In terms of experience, the successful candidate must
- Have 3 or more years managing a team of at least 5 staff in providing operations and maintenance support to clients.
- Be familiar with the process of Helpdesk Support, Call Logging, Issue Resolution and Service Availability Reporting.
Additional skillsets below are not a pre-requisite but will be an added advantage
- Experience in providing maintenance and support for Data Warehousing related solutions.
- Experience with solutions involving large data volume.
He / she must be
- A keen learner with a Degree or Diploma in Computing or related discipline.
- A self-starter with an analytical approach to problem solving.
- A client-centric, outcome and quality focused team player.
- Competent in written and oral business and technical communication in English.