Product Manager, Data and Analytics Solutions for Campus
We invite suitable individuals with experience in development of enterprise data warehouse, data marts, visualization and advanced analytics use cases for Higher Education to facilitate; allocating resources to where it is most needed, progressing every learner to their fullest attainable potential and enhancing productive use of limited resources. We are growing and expanding into numerous domains and industries. If you are looking to expand your capabilities in digitally connected campus through machine learning in data and analytics and looking for a team with a vision, come join us!
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Define innovative data and analytics offerings, campus use cases e.g. learner, faculty, facility and support based on industry understanding, clients’ requirements, business and sales and technology direction.
- Lead the process of defining, designing, testing and implementing the end-to-end campus product solution including data modelling, data architecture, predictive/ forecasting/ operations research models and visualisation/ dashboards.
- Develop and operationalise campus offerings roadmap.
- Work with product marketing team to develop product whitepaper, brochure, etc. and sales and marketing plans.
- Manage, coach and work with a team including data scientists, solution architect, etc. to develop, enhance and support campus data analytics product.
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay current on industry trends, challenges, and potential market opportunities.
- An innovative leader with a minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, and related field.
- 7 or more years’ experience in product management or data & analytics project implementation.
- A self-starter with an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Comfortable with agile software development environment.
- Ability to lead a team under pressure with demonstrated experience in product/ project management.
- Love working with high energy and competent team.
- Competent in written and oral business and technical communication in English.
- Experience in UX/ UI design and popular front-end technologies is an added advantage
- Experience in ETL/ visualisation tools such as Informatica, MicroStrategy, etc.
- Experience in data science software applications such as SAS EM, IBM-SPSS, R, Python, etc is an added advantage
- Experience in IHL domain is preferable.