OUR POLICY AND FRAMEWORK
AZENDIAN DATA PROTECTION POLICY BRIEF & PURPOSE
Azendian Holdings and our subsidiaries (“Azendian”) care about data privacy and are committed to processing personal information in accordance with fair information practices and applicable data privacy laws. The Azendian entity(ies) responsible for the collection and use of personal information for the purposes described in this Policy are indicated in the “Contact ” section of this document.
Azendian’s Data Protection Policy refers to Azendian’s commitment to treat information of employees, customers, stakeholders and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality.
With this policy, Azendian ensures that data is gathered, stored and handled fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights, and strive to appropriately manage and thoroughly protect data & information assets
This policy refers to all parties (employees, job candidates, customers, suppliers etc.) who provide any amount of information to Azendian. Personal information may include:
• Personal information of Azendian’s employees
• Applicant information for the Azendian ‘s recruitment activities
• Personal information of persons who have applied to participate in seminars or exhibitions that are hosted or co-hosted by Azendian and persons who have responded to surveys at exhibition venues
• Personal information of persons who have responded to surveys at the time of applying for services, such as a request for materials, through the Azendian website
• Personal information obtained or retained through operational processes or contractual agreements with Azendian’s customers.
WHO IS COVERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY?
Employees of Azendian and its subsidiaries must follow this policy. Contractors, consultants, partners and any other external entity are also covered. Generally, the policy refers to anyone Azendian collaborates with or acts on Azendian’s behalf and may need occasional access to data.
As part of Azendian’s operations, and services provided to customers, Azendian will need to obtain and process information. This information includes any offline or online data that makes a person identifiable such as names, addresses, usernames and passwords, digital footprints, photographs, national identifiers, financial data etc.
Use of Personal Information of Job Applicants, Employees, Contractors
- Selection of new employees & applicants, and procedures for joining Azendian at the time of employment
- Personnel and labour Management
Use of Personal Information of Customers
- Operational communications
- Execution of contractual agreements for products and services
- Introduction of information about products and services (through news issued through email communications) and public relations
- Introduction of seminars and exhibitions (hosted independently or organized jointly) by Azendian
- Requesting questionnaire surveys on different types of operations
- Implementation of other types of operations as well as other purposes agreed to by customers
Azendian collects this information in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply.
Data will be:
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
- Processed by the company within its legal and ethical boundaries
- Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
Data will not be:
- Communicated informally
- Stored for more than a specified amount of time
- Used for any other purposes, other than for the purpose it was originally intended for;
- Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
- Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)
In addition to ways of handling the data Azendian has direct obligations towards people to whom the data belongs. Specifically, Azendian must:
- Let people know which of their data is collected
- Inform people about how we’ll process their data
- Inform people about who has access to their information
- Have provisions in cases of lost, corrupted or compromised data
- Allow people to request that we modify, erase, reduce or correct data contained in our databases
- Allow people to object to any uses or disclosures of personal information as permitted under applicable law. Azendian will work with parties who do object, to find suitable solutions and accommodation.
- Allow people to request the deletion of personal information, as permitted under applicable law.
- Allow people to withdraw any consent previously given regarding the processing of personal information at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before consent was withdrawn.
To exercise data protection, Azendian is committed to:
- Comply with business requirements, statutory and regulatory requirements, and contractual obligations of data & information security
- Assess and manage risks in accordance with established standards
- Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
- Develop transparent data collection procedures
- Train employees in online privacy and security measures
- Implement secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks
- Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
- Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how data is to be handled
- Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization etc.)
- Review privacy & security policies to continuously improve information security and adapt to environmental changes. Changes will be posted here.
All principles described in this policy must be strictly followed. A breach of data protection guidelines will invoke disciplinary and possibly legal action.