We invite suitable individuals with experience in designing and implementing organisation transformation, change interventions and process improvements in data and analytics capabilities. We are growing and expanding into numerous domains and industries. If you are looking to expand your consulting skills in transforming leading organisations and communities around the world and looking for a team with a vision, come join us!
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Identify: Facilitate data and analytics workshop to create awareness and understand client’s strategy and vision. Assess where client is today in the areas of people, process, data governance and technology.
- Define: Work with the client in ideas generation and brainstorming session to identify use cases for data and analytics opportunities. Document business requirements and identify gaps and areas of improvement on what needs to change to build up data and analytics capabilities.
- Prioritise: Evaluate and prioritise use cases based on business impact, business value and ease of implementation.
- Design: Provide high-level recommendations and work with the client to design target operating model, new business processes, data governance framework and technical architecture.
- Develop: Develop implementation roadmap/ plan and review with the client’s management team to confirm strategy and activate data and analytics capabilities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in management consulting or any of the following: analysis, change management, data governance, process improvement, project management, etc.
- A keen learner with a minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics and related field.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of change management methodologies will be an advantage.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyses complex issues, develop hypotheses and recommend solutions.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Good at MS PowerPoint and MS Word and MS Excel.