What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology startup, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment.
We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains.
If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
We are looking for a qualified Data Engineer who will be part of the data engineering team. The ideal candidate will design and develop high quality data products – data warehouse, data marts, data lake and data hubs; either on cloud or on-premises system environments.
• Build and support the data pipeline and all the associated Software Engineering infrastructure tasks.
• Liaise with clients, technical architects, data architects, data scientists and BI analysts to gather the requirements.
• Analyse the data requirements, prepare the functional and non-functional specifications for the data products.
• Develop the data pipeline using either ETL/ELT approach to load or synchronize data in near real time or batch mode.
• Prepare the Test Plans and conduct Unit Testing, System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test and Performance Test.
• Implement the deployment approaches and methods to roll-out the system changes.
• Stay up to date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality of the data products.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
• At least 2 to 3 years of end-to-end data warehouse, data lake and big data implementation experience.
• Proficient with at least one or more of the following technologies: Informatica ETL Tools, SSIS, SQL
Skills, SQL Server, Azure Data Factory, Data Warehouse, ETL Framework.
• Preferably possess a good knowledge about: DataStage, Attunity, Hadoop Ecosystem, Data APIs,
Unstructured Data and Data Modelling.
• Able to work under pressure when there is an escalated demand in the project cycle.
• Understand the solution requirements and progress to develop, build and operationalise the solutions.
• Enjoy problem solving in different domains and industries.
• Love working with a highly energetic and competent team.
• A self-starter with an analytical approach to problem solving.
• A client-centric, outcome driven and quality focused team player.
• Excellent communication; both in written and spoken English.