Senior Data Engineer (Estate Solutions)
What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
- Responsible for data analysis and generate reports for estate sub-system performance.
- Develop data set processes
- Develop analytics programs, machine learning algorithms and statistical method, to make raw data useful for smart estate application.
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Conduct research and explore for innovative solutions
- Monitor compliance to project requirement, performance standards and specifications.
- Perform overall quality control of the work and report regularly on project status.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with product development and operation team for implementation
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in electrical/electronic engineering or computing.
- 3+ years’ related field and project planning experience.
- Excellent data science knowledge is required
- Programming skill in Python and Java experience is required.
- Strong analytic skill is required.
- Knowledge in data management is required.
- Knowledge in ETL is preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work comfortably and independently in a fast-paced environment