Senior Technical Architect
What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology specialist, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains.
If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
The Technical Architect is a key member of the Design and Technical team. He/she will be required to:
- Support the delivery team in designing technology solutions to help address complex business and process challenges in client organisation.
- Ensure the proper and smooth implementation of the technical design.
- Subject Matter Expert on IT platforms and Data and System Architecture.
- Collaborate with project team and clients to determine business requirements and environment.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to clients and technical team members to solve complex technical challenges, including recommend and advise IT system solution options and their benefits and constraints.
- Design and develop technical specifications that documents use cases, clients’ requirements and system features or changes to be implemented.
- Engage stakeholders to explain the rationale of architecture’s selection, technology choice and integration solutions.
- Provide support and clarification to development teams if there are queries on the technical specification.
- Understand and correctly apply best practices methodologies, standards, and processes.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Information technology, Computer Science, Information Science, or related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience as Technical Architect managing IT projects.
- Highly experienced with Data platforms, IT Networks, Cybersecurity and Performance Testing would be favourably considered.
- Deep understanding of technical aspects of projects to identify risks, propose immediate solutions and provide guidance for the system solution.
- Technical knowledge:
- Coding and scripting knowledge (Python, SQL, Shell scripting etc.)
- Database (MSSQL, Oracle)
- Database/Data Warehouse Design and Modelling (MSSQL)
- Data Visualisation
- Operating Systems (Windows Server, Linux, Unix)
- Keen interest in various business system, IT networks, infrastructure, and platform.
- Possesses good critical thinking skills to analyse, interpret, infer, explain ideas and information to solve complex problems creatively.
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- A self-starter who loves working with a highly energetic and competent team.
- A client-centric, outcome driven and quality focused team player