What We Do Matters
Azendian Solutions is an Artificial Intelligence, data science solutions and operations technology start-up, contributing to smart city solutions with a current focus on Education and the Built Environment. We also have a thriving data science consulting and system integration practice. We are expanding into new markets and domains. If you enjoy working for a visionary in a fast, dynamic environment and have what it takes to succeed, join us in our transformation and growth story.
- Provide technical leadership in energy studies and audits for the establishment of energyefficiency solutions in new and existing buildings.
- Act as Subject matter expertise in energy & sustainability.
- Develop methodologies to assess the viability or success of energy sustainability initiatives.
- Perform on-site energy efficiency audits to identify Energy Conservation Measures (ECM) on chillers, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems, boilers, lighting etc.
- Work with various stakeholders to design, development, and evaluation of the opportunity to reduce energy costs and improve energy efficiency.
- Consult clients by understanding their environmental sustainability goals, formulate and implement energy, water, and waste plans and evaluations to advance the sustainability agenda.
- Conduct sustainability or environment related risk assessments.
- Perform BMS/ M&V trending data analysis and identify building operation characteristics and areas of potential energy savings.
- Degree or Master’s in engineering, Building Services, Environmental Management, Facilities Management or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in project planning experience in energy audits and managing energy saving project.
- Comprehensive understanding on Energy, Infrastructure, and Building Services industry.
- Strong knowledge of local Sustainability Standards and global Standards such as GRI Standards, TCFD, SASB, etc.
- Preferably Certified as Singapore Certified Energy Manager (SCEM)/Energy Efficiency Opportunities Assessor (EEOA)/Green Mark Accredited Professionals (GMAP)
- Able to provide logical analysis consultative feedback to the client based on industry best practice.
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Analytical, organized and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust priorities as and when needed to meet deadlines.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work comfortably and independently in a fast-paced environment.